Monday, January 23, 2006

THEY WON...... I KNEW IT

They won the elections, they didn't get the majority though. But its doesn't matter, they won. Even if all the others put their seats together, it wont be as much as them.
I was hoping that maybe things are going to change, and I would be able to go back home. I was hoping that maybe they would yield to US pressure and form a governments that includes everybody. I was hoping that they would lose, and all the early results were just a bad joke. But... Well, what can I do? They won. I knew they are going to win, but I was hoping. Doesn't matter. Its just another 4 years always from home. Just another wasted 4 years of my life, just another 4 years of doing things I don't want to do, seeing people I don't want to see, and living a life I don't want to live. Just Another 4 years away from, another 4 years of wishing and hoping, another 4 years of exile.
but who says its going to just 4 years? Everybody tells me that its going to be more, but I'm still hoping that its just going to be 4.
The losers said that they played the elections, and they manipulated the seat count to get more seats on their-the losers- account. I don't know about that, but the special committee that the Un sent to assess the authenticity of the elections found no proof to support these allegations. Although they cancelled some ballot boxes, but their number was so little, that it wont make any significant difference in the finale results.
before the results, they-The Supreme council for Islamic revolution in Iraq- about forming a national government, with all the players represented. But, out of a sudden, they said that they don't have to do that. They won, and its their earned right to form their government, and the people who have lost should accept it. Sadly, this is true. They won, they are entitled this right by law, and the rest can go and hit their heads to a wall for all they care.
Now they other people, the ones who lost, turned to begging. Allawi, is now negotiating to get the vice-president, even though he is working against eh group, but he wants that job so bad that he doesn't care about anybody else.
The other groups are fighting as well, to get a piece of the cake. But what I think they don't realize, is that if they take part in that government, they should accept everything it says and does. They should vote WITH every bill they propose. Can they do that? There are major differences between the Sunni's agenda and the Shite's agnenda. So its practically impossible for them to be together, I cant even begin to imagine the problems if they did. This government could take a year to be put together. That's just absurd.
I want to say let us see what are they going to do, I want to say that let us see what can they do. But I cant. Cause I know what they are going to do, and what they are capable of doing. I have seen it, and I'm sure that all of us have too.
All I can do now is hoping, for these people to change their mind, and to change their way of thinking. But I know this is not going to happen.
I just want to say one last thing... If they did play the elections, I don't blame them for it. They have all right to do that. Just take a look on this book, "Fooled again" by Mark Crispin Miller. This book talks about how people play the elections in the country that calls it self the leader of the free and democratic world. Here is a link if you want to read about it,http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=FLO20060120&articleId=1764.
Now my point is if this happens in America, then why do you people say that we are retarded undemocratic third-world countries? Maybe because we do it in a less sophisticated fashion? There is no other reasons. Unless you don't know what this happens in your countries, or maybe you are just hypocrites. Or maybe just plain stupid. I don't know why. I leave that to you.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to cross-check the "facts" noted by Mr. Floyd. I tried really quickly, and I couldn't find independent verification of his claims. They might be out there since I didn't search very long. But, I would tend to not take someone's word on a subject like that when they have an obvious bias for or against the subject matter.

As for what actually happened here in the US on election day, the exit polls weren't off by much. I was watching them, and it was clear from the exit polls what was happening in each state. Only the states that were close on the exit polls swung opposite the win/loss result in some cases, which is to be expected given the standard deviation inherent in exit poll numbers.

Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home