Wednesday, January 11, 2006

LIKE NO OTHER !!!!

First I want to congratulate my Muslim brothers and sisters, and wish them many happy returns. This ied comes like the rest of the others ieds, filled with sorrow and despair. Back home, in Baghdad, old people used to congratulate each other and say" inshalla al sana al jaya bil qudus", which means: in god's will, next year we will celebrate ied in Jerusalem. I don't think that's ever going to happen. Everybody hopes that the next year will be better, but every year it gets worse.
Anyway... I don't want to bother anyone who is radians this by our, I mean us Arabs, failure, or actually failures, cause this ied what all people are wishing for in Iraq is to be safe, or so I heard. I'm not Muslim, but almost all my friends are Muslims, I find it difficult to say happy ied to all of them, so if any of them is reading this... You know.
Saturday, they are going to release the final results for the elections, like nobody knows them. God... They decided who's going to be president, and who going to be prime minister, and who's going to get the left-over from their dinner. Now, after all that, they are going to release the finale results. Give me a freakin break.
Yesterday I was listing to Mr. Bush's speech as usual, and as usual also there was nothing new. But I want to ask something, seriously... What in the name of the almighty god is wrong with this guy? Does he ever learn? I am really pissed off, I started writing this tow days ago, but every time I start writing something I stop and delete it. This man real makes no sense at all. First he acknowledges that all the information about WMDs were "inaccurate", he didn't say wrong or deliberately falsified to his liking, anyway... He keeps on going about about how president Saddam Hussein used to torture his people, and he forgets that he wants to legalize torture. Then he goes on about freedom for the Iraqi people and how he made democracy possible for them, but he forgets that he violated that when he ordered the NSA to tap people's phones without a court order, and didn't even apologize when people knew about it.
He says that Saddam Hussein used WMDs on his people, and he forgets that his troops are doing the same to the Iraqi people too. He says that they moved the frontier of the war on terror outside the United States, and instead of fighting terrorists in his homeland, he is doing so in another country, meaning when people die, they will not be his people, so it doesn't really matter. So that means for me that my people are dying to keep Americans free. And you call us retarded? We are dying for you people!! Isn't that selfish? I don't know, who am I to answer this? I am just one the of the lambs ready to be sacrificed on the altar of American freedom. Silly me, and I thought that people should fight for their own freedom, but I guess that was a long time ago, and now the rule is people who have nothing to do with war on terrorism should die for the Americans. So much for human rights, I guess they should rename it to be "The American humans rights", cause they apply only for Americans. Can't you people see? After all that you ask why do we hate you? He says that we hate you because you are free, but that's just crap. We don't hate because you are free, we don't hate you because of your way of life, and most certainly we don't want to invade the US and make you our slaves. We just want you to be fair, just as you claim you are. We hate you because you are unfair to us. We don't hate you because of who you are, We hate because of what you do. We don't hate the American people, We hate the American policy in our region. We don't care about your policy towards Brazil, Cuba, China, or north Korea, or whatever else, that's your business, not ours. What we do care about is your policy towards us, towards our problems, towards our concerns. For me... I don't hate Americans, on the contrary, I love all what's American, I love the movies, I love the food, I love the your way of life, I love your way of organizing your life, but I hate the government's policy, and I hate this administration because it is killing my people, and because it caused me a lot of pain both generally and personally. We want to be your friends, but your leaders want us to be your followers, they keep filling your heads with lies about us, and how we want to kill you. We don't want to kill you, but what would you do if someone tries to kill you? Wouldn't you defend yourself? I don't want anybody to get me wrong, hate is a very negative feeling, hate can make you do a lot of this that you don't want to do. I don't want to hate anybody, and this one of the ways in which I want to control this feeling, to get it all out of system, to say what I want to say to people. I don't want to hate anybody.
Please understand that, and please don't judge me. And please forgive my weakness.
Bless you all .

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger cooper said...

A blog is a good way to get out some feelings. I can understand what you are saying. I am so sorry for the situation in Iraq. I almost feel responsible in some crazy way.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger cooper said...

A blog is a good way to get out some feelings. I can understand what you are saying. I am so sorry for the situation in Iraq. I almost feel responsible in some crazy way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home